I hope everybody is doing well and trying their best to stay happy and healthy. Before I give you your assignment for this week, I want to remind you that communication is the most important thing in our class. If you have any problems with the activity or any doubts about vocabulary/grammar, please contact me! I know we are not physically present in class, but I am still here to support you and help you learn. I answer questions through email, whatsapp, and even video calls if necessary.
Please read the following information for this week:
1. Many people have not yet sent me their quarantorial videos! Please do this as soon as possible, and let me know if you have any problems.
2. Please send me week two of your quarantine diary.
3. This week I want you to connect with your classmates. You will complete an audio interview with one other person. You can choose a partner from our class, or from teacher Benjamin or teacher Aswini's classes. Using Whatsapp, facetime, or phone calls, you will ask the following questions and write their answers in your notebook:
Name of partner
How you completed the interview (Whatsapp video, Whatsapp audio, Facetime, etc)
1. Who are you in quarantine with?
2. How have you been feeling?
3. Do you miss Liceo Científico? Why or why not?
4. Have you left your house since quarantine began?
5. What is something that makes you happy?
6. Have you watched a good movie/series?
7. What is the first thing you will do when quarantine is over?
8. Invent your own question*
9. Invent your own question*
10. Invent your own question*
*For questions 8-10, please write the questions you invented in your notebook.
Please make sure to include the name of your partner in your notebook. Remember that the goal of this activity is to practice speaking in English! Please contact me with any questions.
Have a great week!