Lesson 6 – What happened
In the following link, you will find the presentation of this assignment:
In the following link you will find a list of the irregular verbs:
Please watch the video found in the following link to increase and review the vocabulary for this lesson:
Example 1: https://youtu.be/mwh_IWwwN8Y
After watching the video above, follow the instructions below.
1. I studied (study) French yesterday.
2. We ________________ (watch) an interesting program last night.
3. Mark ________________ (stop) the car in front of the post-office.
4. My parents ________________ (arrive) at half past six.
5. Alison ________________ (walk) to school.
6. Charles and Wendy ________________ (go) to the party.
7. We ________________ (come) back home.
8. I ________________ (arrive) in London at 10 o’clock in the morning.
9. I was hungry so I ________________ (eat) a pizza in a fast food restaurant.
10. In the afternoon I ________________ (visit) the city centre and I ________________ (love) it a lot!
11. I ________________ (enjoy) it very much.
2. Write 10 sentences about things that happened to you in the past, you could use exercise 1 as an example.
Remember that you have to complete these exercises in your notebook, and then you need to take a picture and finally send the picture and the video to me, via email or WhatsApp.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Lic. Rafiel Almanzar
Profesor de Inglés